Starting from June 10th till 17th 2012 we kindly invite You to Lodz for the Festival of Jewish Culture
This event is organized by the Marek Edelman Center for Dialogue.
For nearly one week in different areas of Lodz, various workshops, lectures, screenings and concerts will take place.
- June 12th (Tuesday) 2012 - Lecture about the people from Lodz who built Israel. Place - Alfred Biedermann`s Palace (1/5 Franciszkańska St., room 202)
- June 13th (Wednesday) 2012 - Lecture by Michael Sobelman: Israeli literature. Place - Alfred Biedermann`s Palace (1/5 Franciszkańska St., room 202)
- June 14th (Thursday) 2012 - Culinary workshop - Jewish cuisine. Place - ART DECO (restaurant in Central Museum of Textiles , Piotrkowska 282 St.)
- June 15th (Friday) 2012 - The presentation of Jewish literature by Jehuda Elberg and Kalman Kaleka. Place - Mała Litera (Nawrot 7 St.)
- June 16th (Saturday) 2012 - Film screening: Między Dybukami. Place - Cinematography Museum (1 Zwycięstwa Sq.)
- June 16th (Saturday) 2012 - Workshop of Krav Maga - Gabi Noah IKM-Poland. Place - Skills Training Center (Lipowa 15/17 St.)
- June 17th (Sunday) 2012 - Concert - Klezmafour. Place - LUKA Club (Zgierska 26A St.)
Source of photo: www.redjuderias.org