We have opened registration for participants in the 8th Polish Conference “Culture and Tourism. Around events” which will be held on 28-29 October at the Arthur Rubinstein Łódź Philharmonic
The 8th Polish Conference “Culture and Tourism. Around events” will be held on 28-29 October at the Arthur Rubinstein Łódź Philharmonic. But even now you can register to participate in the event. All you have to do is to visit the Conference website and fill out the application form which you can find at the following link:
- PLN 369 (with tax) - conference fee
- PLN 184.50 (with tax) - conference fee for Members of the Regional Tourist Organisation of the Łódź Voivodship*
All the above-mentioned fees include value-added tax.
* Conference fee for Members of the Regional Tourist Organisation of the Łódź Voivodship applies to only one representative of a given institution. If more representatives of a given organisation decide to participate in the conference, they need to register as conference participants.
Conference fee includes:
- conference participation,
- conference materials with the publication,
- coffee breaks,
- lunch on day 1 and 2,
- cultural-entertainment programme with a reception on 28 Oct 2014.
The Conference Organiser will not provide accommodation for Conference Participants. We will release a list of hotels which will offer special prices for the Participants.
Upon registering in the system, Conference Participants will receive pro forma invoices issued with the address specified in the application form. You will be requested to pay the conference fee based on the pro forma invoice within 14 days. After receiving the payment, the Regional Tourist Organisation will issue VAT invoices which will be sent via post.
To find out more, please visit the Conference website at:
or the Conference Organiser's Office:
Regional Tourist Organisation of the Łódź Voivodship
ul. Sienkiewicza 67 , 90-009 Łódź, Tel 42 663 77 33, Fax 42 662 09 72